General Pet Rules
Guests with dogs are asked to please respect the comfort and safety of other guests, both during and after your stay. For this reason, we ask that you please follow these guidelines during your time with us:
- Please clean up after your dog, both in public areas and in the yard of your rental property.
- Please do not allow your dog to bark excessively or to roam onto neighboring properties. Our homes are located in residential neighborhoods, and we must respect the comfort and privacy of those residents. Complaints may lead to eviction without refund.
- Please do not allow dogs on furniture or beds. It is also helpful to bring something (bed, blanket, etc.) on which you know your pet will be comfortable sleeping. Just because you allow your pets on your furniture and beds at your home does not mean it is allowed in our rental properties. Extra cleaning fees will be charged for furniture, blankets, comforters, etc. that have pet hair left behind. This may include professional steam cleaning; usually resulting in charges above $200.
- Please groom your dog, particularly if it is a breed prone to shedding. Pet hair can be difficult to remove, and the next renter in your property may not have a pet. Extra cleaning fees will be charged for furniture, blankets, comforters, etc. that have pet hair left behind.
- Please don’t leave your dog unattended for long periods of time. A crate is ideal for those situations in which you must leave. You are responsible for any damage your pet causes.
- Please do your best to clean and dry your dog after a walk; this will help to ensure you will leave the property in good condition without being charged an extra cleaning fee.
- Please do not allow dogs in swimming pools or hot tubs.
- Please ensure that your dog’s medications and immunizations are up-to-date, flea treatment is mandatory.
- Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or from pets to humans while on the premises.
- All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner.