What is the Accidental Rental Damage Insurance Plan (ARDI)?
ARDI is an insurance plan that provides coverage for accidental damages during your stay at one of our rental properties, it DOES NOT take the place of a security deposit. We do still take a security deposit upon check-in for any non-accidental damage.
What are the advantages of having ARDI?
- With ARDI, the cost and repair of covered accidental damage will be handled by us and the insurance company
- No more credit card disputes
What does the ARDI plan cover?
- ARDI covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay, up to $1,500. Renters commonly use ARDI to cover things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps and more.
What is not covered by the ARDI plan?
- Normal wear and tear
- Intentional property damage.
- Any pet damage, including damage in a pet-friendly home.
How do I include the ARDI plan?
- ARDI is required for every reservation at a flat rate of $45 + tax. This charge will appear under taxes and fees.
If you have any questions about Accidental Renter’s Damage Insurance, feel free to contact us!